Who we are
The collected data and information will be kept private from public exposure, only for statistic and services providing purposes and for Pub Crawl Dubai’s administrators, till further legal change, as presented in terms & conditions.
The administrators take full responsibility that the stored info will be safely handled and without prejudicing any registered member or customer.
Please read this policy to learn more about our privacy practices.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for 1 year, as default.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up a basic set of cookies for remembering the username. Login cookies last for a year.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It last indefinitely by default, unless specified otherwise.
This Policy explains the privacy practices of Pub Crawl Dubai website and related third parties that deliver services for Pub Crawl Dubai
When we refer to “personal information”, what we mean is any information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, location, email address, citizenship precise location data, phone number, and any other information that is not otherwise publicly available.
Minors– You must be at least 21 years old to register or subscribe for Pub Crawl Dubai’s Services
Information Collection and Use
Pub Crawl Dubai collects minimum personal information such as location, age and accessed pages about you when you:
- Visit and use our website
- Register or contact us for any request
- Click any inner links from the website
- Visit the social media pages
- Participate in a member review;
- Are referred deals by a user of the site; and
- Enter promotions or sweepstakes sponsored by or in connection with Pub Crawl Dubai.
- When you enter a promotion, sweepstakes, or contest hosted by Pub Crawl Dubai or sponsored by Pub Crawl Dubai and/or our many partners, we ask for your name, phone contact and email address. You may be asked to provide additional information or to fill other personal information that is based on your consent
We may combine the information that we collect about you with information that we obtain from business partners or other sources (OTAs: TripAdvisor, GetYourGuide, LikeaLocal etc, Social Media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc)
When you subscribe to or use our Services, we collect the following personal information from you: name, email address, instant messaging address, mailing address, country of residence, purpose of traveling, group size, message content and telephone number
We use this information to:
- Provide you with the products or services, recommendations or similar outcomes as those you have requested from us or through our Services;
- Customize the content and provide targeted advertising for our Services and to improve our Services, marketing and statistic data
- Conduct research and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients without providing names, emails or phone numbers, except data related to location, age, group sizes and time of interest;
IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including to:
- Estimate the total number of users visiting Pub Crawl Dubai from specific countries or regions of the world;
- Assist third party advertisers to track the effectiveness of the promotions they run on our website, such as to track visits to and business on the advertised websites; and
- Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content that we host.
- Furthermore, when you use our Services, we receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, Pub Crawl Dubai cookie information, the type of software and hardware you are using and the web page(s) you visit.
Sharing and Disclosing Information
Pub Crawl Dubai does not rent or sell personal information about you to third parties, however, we reserve the right to share the personal information we collect about you through our Services with third parties when we have your permission or under the following circumstances:
If you are making a purchase or confirmation on the Site, we often work with third parties and trusted business partners to securely deliver the requested services. Our third parties’ partners are required to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information they receive and/or process on our behalf. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and thus we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We assume no liability for disclosure of personal information due to, among other things, errors in transmission or unauthorized third parties;
We may provide data to trusted partners who work on our behalf to communicate with you about offers from Pub Crawl Dubai and our marketing partners, or to provide you with our location based services. Note, these companies do not have any right to use or share your personal data for any other purposes, however they may use aggregate data for statistical purposes;
We may invite you to write a member review on your personal experience and display the information that you provide us. When submitting a review you should not provide any personal information that you do not wish to make publicly available. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us via the contact form at the end of this policy. You may also wish to leave a comment on one of our posts by means of a third party, such as Facebook, Instagram, Tweeter or TripAdvisor. Please be aware that you may be sharing information with these other networks;
We may also disclose your personal information to:
Provide personal information, when required by law, in connection with security-related or law enforcement investigations;
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Comply with legal requirements, orders, or proceedings
Investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Pub Crawl Dubai’s Terms & Conditions, or as otherwise required by law.
Please inform us about any suspicious activities regarding your security throughout our website and our partners, or if you have any evidence of lost data to public access, unless agreed to.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.